Few hours ago I received this email:
I don’t need to tell you’re how man face can change so fast after open this kind of email J
I would like to share with you my impression about this exam.
Total time for this exam is 4 swatting hours built from 18 Task.
Its real Labs cover most of the feature you can find in NSX.
- The Lab run over nested environments.
- The Lab work so slow, it can drive you crazy during the exam.
- Some task related to other task.
- It’s including Troubleshooting steps. Some of them very difficult
- You need to wait few days to get your results (in my case it take 24 hours)
- During the exam you can write your comment and give feedback
The skills need to pass this exam cover different role in the IT: Network, Security and Virtualization.
I’m done few 8 hours labs in my lifeJ, I think VMware is on the right regard the Certification NV tracks.
My recommendation for people trying to learn for this exam:
Read my VCIX-NV Page, I will update this page from time to time.
Run over and over the HOL Labs.
Try to break and Fix HOL labs to be prepare to TSHOT in VCIX-NV exam.
You can find other blogs for VCIX-NV